PERC Interest Form
The Presidential Employee Recognition Committee (PERC)
In order for the ERRP to maximize its value to the campus community, a highly motivated team is designated by the President. The PERC is comprised of an aggregate of the campus community. Members are selected through an application process with recommendations by the Executive Council for approval by the President. The CHRO serves as an Advisor to the Committee and is required to vote when a tie breaker is required.
PERC Committee Responsibilities:
The PERC is responsible for reviewing all nominations and selecting award recipients, coordinating all ERRP events, and producing ERRP awards and take-away. To ensure objectivity, members of the PERC may submit nominations, but may not vote on their submission.
Specific Duties Include:
• Coordinate ERRP events; plan and make arrangements for the award ceremony;
• Secure awards and gifts;
• Design award certificates and plaques; prepare the certificates to be presented to the winners;
• Market and communicate events to the campus community; publicize the awards ceremony;
• Communicate selections to senior leadership;
• Develop outside sources to provide rewards and prizes.